06 April 2010

She's Like a Beautiful Green Gumdrop

Thanks for all the happy-birthdays! It was a blast. Sadly, no rainbow. We did have rain, and there was a double rainbow, but I was inside reading my new Ted Dekker/Carl Medearis book (Tea With Hezbollah) and didn't see it.

Again, sadly, I didn't win Paperdoll, but now I have an Amazon card (Thanks Aunt Jenny!) so I'm going to buy it. So excited.

The title... we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. My favorite part was when Theodore saw the girl and said, "She's like a beautiful green gumdrop." *sigh* It was really cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.

    Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really
    appreciated!
    My blog post :: What is addiction?

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. make my day.