05 June 2009

School's out!!

Today is officially the last day of school. Officially. Since I go to a charter school where we only attend a brick-and-mortar school two days a week, yesterday was the last day of school. But not officially.

Ours is the only school in the surrounding area that is just now letting out. All the other schools got out several days ago, at least. I really like my school, but the beginning of June is too late to get out.

The lateness may have something to do with the fact that we started in September. That was because our building wasn't ready. Besides, I haven't done any work in two weeks. Oh well.

At least school is out for the summer and next year is high school.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I was going through some of your old posts. You ended school last year the same time we did....oooh weird:)

    Paper BIrd

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. make my day.