17 November 2010

grey like fog.

Listening to: Look For Me by Decemberadio.
Quote love:  “November can rock some serious orange. And red and brown and stormy gray. November is the kind of month that starts out flashy-bright and ends with a sleepy winter sky. A definitive beginning. A sweet ending.” Natalie Lloyd, via.





Yesterday, we spent half the day pressing cider at a friend's house. I realized how much I love black and white photography, especially on foggy wet days. It's one of those things that remind me of England and the Netherlands.

6 comments:

  1. i love these b&w pictures! they are beautiful! now, i want to go outside with my camera. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these b&w pictures! they are beautiful! now, i want go outside with my camera. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy that quote... so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Munchkin. Those shots rock.

    love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love this. Those pictures are gorgeous! Keep up the lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Jana :)

    Yazzie- it's one of my favorites!

    Daddy- thank you!

    Jazzie- thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. make my day.