04 August 2010

three weeks turned into two.

Two weeks turned into thirteen days. Thirteen days turned into ten. Ten turned into eight.

Eight more days until I leave. The days just seem to disappear, and now I'm left with a week and one day. One week sounds impossibly less that two weeks.

It's hard to explain to people about how leaving feels. People who have never left, or been left, cannot possibly understand how it feels. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about leaving. I hate the thought of having to say goodbye to everyone here, but at the same time I cannot wait to get back home to everything there. It's weird to think about being home again because it's been so long since I was there. I keep saying how much I hate leaving. The only good thing is that this time, I'm leaving here but going home.

That's all there is to say that I haven't already said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. make my day.