Listening to: Never Alone by BarlowGirl.
Quote love: "Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien.
1) apple-orcharding. possibly one of the best parts of fall. perfect weather, perfect day, amazing apples.
2) knocking something off the bucket list. friday night I stayed at one of my best friend's house. we made s'mores, roasting the marshmallows over a candle. it was one of the few things on my bucket list that doesn't require travel of some sort.
3) coming to home on sunday night to a super sweet message. jana, your message made my day, and I still smile when I think about it. :)
4) darcy's manual focus button. on my camera, there's a little switch that allows me to change it from manual to auto focus. it's jammed in manual. this is perfect because I don't want to shoot in auto, and the person I bought it from is sending me fifty dollars because we can't fix it. I'm thinking books, books, and more books! (maybe the hunger games trilogy? yes? no? is it worth it to buy them?)
5) so there's this giveaway that I kinda really want to win. and because I love all you followers (and it gets me an extra entry) here's the link. now go enter!